Donate – Share the Love
SET is a registered Private Foundation (charity) in Canada; Charity Registration #801007402RR0001.
When you make a monetary donation to SET, 100% of your funds are sent directly to Togo to support educational projects.
You can donate with the simple click of a button
or you may forward your donation by mail to:
Support. Education. Togo.
989 Maitland Street
When sending your donation by mail, please be sure to include your complete name and address. You will receive a tax receipt.
While ANY donation amount is appreciated, you may consider:
- Funding a three-room school: $40,000
- Funding a classroom: $14,000 (full classroom); $7,000 (half); $3,500 (quarter)
- Funding Desks for a school: $6,000
- Funding intern teacher salary supplements: $30 per teacher per month
- Funding school supplies
Securities Donations: The Canadian Government's recent tax changes have made it more appealing to donate publicly traded securities to your charity of choice. Under new rules, you may donate stocks, bonds, trust units, futures and options, as well as units/shares in mutual funds and you will pay no capital gains tax on the appreciated value. This greatly reduces your out-of-pocket expense of making such a donation.
If you wish to donate securities, please contact Don Barclay, Secretary/Treasurer of SET at 519-432-0483 or email email@example.com.
Share the Love
If you don’t have funds to donate, you can still help by raising funds or spreading the word about SET and our mission. Here are some ideas:
- Host a unique fundraiser to raise funds to build a school, fund a classroom, supply desks, supplement teacher salaries or purchase supplies. Tell us about your event and we’ll help you publicize it right here on our site! If you like hosting home parties – cleaning supplies, cookware, teas and such – you can hold one as a fundraiser and designate your earnings as a donation to SET!
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues about us! Share the link to our website by email or on your favourite social media site. Or, contact us to grab some copies of our brochure to pass around, include in newsletters, or pin on bulletin boards.
- Invite a SET speaker to a meeting or other special event.
The children of Togo need all the help we can provide. Every little bit makes a big difference.